Volunteers Make the Difference
A Special Thanks to Our Volunteers and Activity Coordinators
The Vermilion Lake Association has been extremely fortunate over the years to have a dedicated group of leaders and volunteers to staff our important activities. They make it happen.
Where Help is Needed
Please consider joining this team. We have needs for both workers and leaders, for those with only a few hours to spare, and for those who can make a larger time commitment.
If you’d like to pitch in, here are a few categories where help is needed:
- Aquatic invasive species (AIS) prevention, including resort outreach team, boat access traffic analysis, vegetation sentries, early detection activities, youth camp AIS projects, habitat evaluation, and rapid response planning
- Newsletter publication team, including newsletter editor and editorial staff
- Communications team, including website content, social media, and photo & video editing
- Fisheries management, including fishing tournament interface and cormorant management
- Public event and annual meeting coordination
- Shore lunch site monitoring
- Water quality monitoring
- Shoreland restoration
Want to Get in the Game?
For more info, please contact one the following:
Pat Michaelson, Volunteer Program Leader
email@example.com | 612-306-7702
Terry Grosshauser, President
firstname.lastname@example.org | 218-666-0580
Dwight Warkentin, Vice President
email@example.com | 218-666-2132
Jeff Lovgren, AIS Program Leader
firstname.lastname@example.org | 218-753-2413